- 110000 to 140000 AUD
- Developer Role
- Skills: Drupal, Acquia, PHP, Frontend, Front End, Backend, Back End, Fullstack, Full Stack, CMS, GovCMS, Twig, DevOps, React.js, Reactjs, Developer, Engineering, Development, Engineer, Consultant, Creative, Digital
- Level: Sr
About the company:
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well-known organisation within the Drupal community are on the lookout for multiple Drupal developers to join their team and work directly on their various existing and upcoming projects.
You will be working with the existing Drupal development team whilst liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders across the breadth of the SDLC whilst reporting directly to the CTO and being an integral part of the team and wider organisation.
What you need:
- Strong experience working with Drupal within a professional setting. Drupal 8 experience is mandatory (Drupal 9 highly regarded but not essential). Open to Frontend, Backend or Full Stack.
- Ideal to have experience on migration projects from older versions of Drupal.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, project management principle.
Whats on offer:
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements (100% remote within Australia available)
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals in a tight-knit and highly technical team.
- Join a well known Drupal-based organisation with a multitude of available Drupal projects pipelined for the foreseeable future.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: USA