How We Work
Right Matchmaking is at the core of everything that Zenver does, hence we put in a great deal of time and effort in ensuring that the very first shortlisted talent matches your requirements.
Our process is really simple.
Just 4 easy steps
Share your requirements
Tell our experts about your goals, and business requirements or share a job description. Our experts will understand your needs and your technical requirements.
We shortlist the suitable talent
We are known for curating and matchmaking. Our experts then get to work and shortlist the best match as per your requirements.
You Conduct the Interview
We provide you with a list of shortlisted talents for you to interview. You simply interview and decide if the talent fits your requirements.
Remote Onboarding and Support
Once shortlisted from your end, we help you to onboard the new talent providing all HR/IT and administrative support as required.
Matching the right people
to the right roles
Work with not just great talent but the right ones.
Find the right fit as per your needs and interview the best matches in just 48 hours!
The vetting process
Our talents go through this 5-step vetting process, ensuring only the top
talents make it to the pool.
Profile Screening & Shortlisting
One-on-One Panel Interview
What sets us apart
- Recruiters spend 2-3 weeks only on sourcing and screening candidates.
- The total time-to-hire is 3-4 weeks.
- Quality is not guaranteed as jobs can sometimes attract resumes with irrelevant skills and no experience.
- The majority of hiring managers do not vet candidates before hiring and this can sometimes result in bad hires.
- Employers have to pay hiring charges or commissions to the recruitment agencies.
- With modern pre-vetted hiring no sourcing and screening is required and can directly interview and hire.
- Total time-to-hire is under 2 weeks.
- At Zenver the talents are handpicked as per the JD shared by the clients so chances of finding the right candidate is higher.
- Zenver’ 5-start vetting process ensures that candidates are evaluated across areas like technical skills, aptitude, communication etc. and only the most talented ones are included in the talent network.
- With Zenver there are no such charges and employers only have to pay for the talents’ salary.